Finance Internship Program
The Accounting/Finance Internship Program is a full-time program focused on providing you with practical business experience. It allows you to develop your soft skills, broaden your understanding of the concepts learned in school and “get a taste of the real world” before you are fully committed to it.
Participants gain invaluable on-the-job experiences during our Internship (3 months) at various Finance & Accounting Hitachi Vantara Teams. You will receive technical training, possibility to learn business English and develop competencies that are critical to success at Hitachi Vantara.
Internship program participant roles include finance & accounting operations, financial accounting and analysis, finance business intelligence, taxes, and internal audit.
Common tasks include assisting in all accounting & finance related processes at Hitachi Vantara in Krakow, analysis of financial questions and problems, problem solving, active business partnering and/or supporting continuous process improvements and our ad-hoc projects.
Entry qualifications and skills:
- Student status
- Minimum number of working hours per week: 20 as a minimum (but 40 hours is welcome)
- Passion/Interest in Finance and Accounting and willingness to gain hands-on experience and insight into the daily international finance and accounting operations
- Good command of English (B2, C1, C2)
- Proficiency in MS Office tools (Word, Excel)
- Ability to work well in a team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn more
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Aplikując, proszę dopisać że otrzymali Państwo informację o stanowisku dzięki Radzie Biznesu Wydziału FiP UEK.